by Payal Patel
Slay the nude look, BGs! Blush tones aren’t just for the spring and summer. These soft pinks and light nudes are perfect for keeping your makeup looking fresh and bright for the fall and winter seasons. Using shades with a soft rose tone can give off a beautiful winter glow!
You can make your eye makeup pop with a bold cat-eye using the NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner. Finish it off with the Tarte Tartiest mascara, and you just transitioned your look from work to a night out! The palette of choice for the eye makeup was the Morphe 35O palette, which consists of beautiful matte tones – GREAT everyday palette!
Apply the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray to keep your makeup last long, and your skin hydrated in the cold weather!
And, don’t forget to check out the complete list of products I used to create the look in the video!
- Pur Cosmetics 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation
- MAC Matchmaster
- LA Girl Pro Conceal Corrector in Yellow
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed™ Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder
- Tarte Sculptor
- C519 Crown Brush (blend contour)
- Luxie 207 (blend out nose contour)
- NYX Brow Gel in Brunette
- Luxie 215 (brows)
- Morphe 35N Palette (eyes)
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Tarte Tartiest Mascara
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in White
- Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray: http://www.sephora.com/b6-vitamin-infused-complexion-prep-spray-P381169?skuId=1550557&icid2=products%20grid:p381169
- Milani Cosmetics Amore Matte Lip Creme in Precious